Wednesday, October 7, 2009

He's such a dirty ol' man, Mean Mr. Mustard

Thoughts of the Day (from me to you)
-Who are you? Why are you reading this? GO OUTSIDE! :)
-I can not explain how much this year has/ is changing me. I've learned how to control the feelings, those damn feelings. I've learned about MY music, the friends that count, and the difference between love and attraction. I've learned who to trust and when to not expect so much from someone. I've learned/ I am learning life is tricky, and to hold your head up high when drowning
- Man, I cut 3 inchs off my hair yesterday, new beginning starts with some change, right?!
- It has been a month and a day since i've kissed a boy (Mean Mr. Jakie), oh, he was such a go-getter.
- I will be attending Anti-Homecoming this year!! THIS SATURDAY. e.x.c.i.t.m.e.n.t
- into the wild, the bell jar, the hobbit
"When in doubt, think Chunk"

No comments:

Post a Comment